|Trạng Thái Truy Cập Website|
Số người đang online: 1
Khách Xem: 1
Thành Viên: 0
|Main » 2009 » Tháng 06 » 27 » Open Port 8443 (ISA 2004)
Open Port 8443 (ISA 2004)
Thank you for posting here.
From your description, I am not very clear what the words "open port 8443" mean. Could you provide me a more detailed description of your questions?
Regarding the current status, I would like to provide you the following suggestions:
If you want to access some external SSL websites on port 8443, you may receive a blank page with "Page cannot be displayed". If this is the case, it's a known issue when we view a SSL website on the internet by using a port other than 443. You can refer to this KB article to solve this issue:
Blank page or page cannot be displayed when you view SSL sites through ISA
If you want to open the port 8443 on the ISA Server itself, you can perform
the following steps:
1. Open the ISA 2004 management console. Navigate to Firewall Policy, right click it and select New->Access Rule.
2. Type a descriptive name for the access rule and click Next.
3. Choose Allow and click Next.
4. Under "This rule applies to" option, choose Selected protocols and click Add. Then click New->Protocol. Create a new protocol for your application as following and then add this rule:
Protocol Name: Port 8443
Protocol type: TCP (If it uses UDP, then choose UDP and specify the direction)
Port Range: From 8443 To 8443
Secondary Connections: No
5. On the Access Rule Sources page, add "External" and click Next.
6. On the Access Rule Destinations page, add "Local host" and click Next.
7. Click Next and Finish the Wizard.
8. Click Apply to save the settings.
In this way, if you have a service which is listening on the port 8443 of the SBS Server, external users will be able to access this service via this port through the ISA Server.
If you want to forward port 8443 to an internal client, you can create a server publishing rule:
1. Open the ISA 2004 management console, navigate to Firewall Policy, right click it and choose New->Server Publishing Rule.
2. Type a descriptive name for the rule and click Next.
3. Specify the IP address of the internal client computer for example 192.168.1.1 and click Next.
4. Select the protocol you created just now and click Next.
5. Click External and click Next to finish the configuration.
6. Click "Apply" to save the settings.
In this way, the external requests sent to the port 8443 on the SBS Server will be forwarded to the internal client 192.168.1.1 by the ISA.
Hope the above information helps. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support
Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. If you have issues regarding other Microsoft products, you'd better post in the corresponding newsgroups so that they can be resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
You can locate the newsgroup here:
When opening a new thread via the web interface, we recommend you check the "Notify me of replies" box to receive e-mail notifications when there are any updates in your thread. When responding to posts via your newsreader, please "Reply to Group" so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
Microsoft engineers can only focus on one issue per thread. Although we provide other information for your reference, we recommend you post different incidents in different threads to keep the thread clean. In doing so, it will ensure your issues are resolved in a timely manner.
For urgent issues, you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly. Please check http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers.
Any input or comments in this thread are highly appreciated.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Views: 1567 |
Added by: phuocdat
| Rating: 0.0/0||
|Tìm Kiếm Trong Blog Website|
Liên Kết website:
|Xem Blog Website Theo Ngày Tháng|
- Tin Tức Tổng Hợp
Báo PC World VietNam
Báo Tuổi Trẻ Online
- - - Nhịp Sống Số
- - - Nhịp Sống Trẻ
Tin Tức nổi bật trong ngày
- Tin Thế Giới
Tin Tức Thế Giới
- Tin Xã Hội
Đối nội - Đối ngoại
- Tin Văn Hóa
- Tin Kinh Tế
Tài chính - Ngân hàng
Tuyển dụng - Việc làm
Lao động - Công đoàn
- Tin Khoa Học - Công Nghệ
CNTT - Viễn Thông
Khoa học - Tự nhiên
Thiết bị - Phần cứng
- Tin Thể Thao
- Tin Giải Trí
Âm nhạc - Phim
Sân khấu - Điện ảnh
Sách báo - Văn thơ
- Tin Pháp Luật
An ninh - Trật tự
- Tin Giáo Dục
Học bổng - Du học
Đào tạo - Thi cử
- Tin Sức Khỏe
Tình yêu giới tính
- Tin Ô Tô - Xe Máy
Tin Tức Ô Tô - Xe Máy
- Tin Nhà Đất
Đầu tư - Quy hoạch
Không gian - Kiến trúc